Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SF_WoW: Scrappy Hour - Tonight - 6-8pm

Fancey
Fancey/ Fancey/ What Are Records
Download "Dial Jupiter" (MP3, 192kbps)

Buy at Napster/ Buy at eMusic
Get Ring Tones: GroupieTunes


Join me at the Scrappy Hour?

SF WoW - holding another Scrappy Hour - looks like fun, see you there...
House of [Schlomo's] Shields
39 New Montgomery St, SF CA
August 23, 2006, 6-8 PM


thanks to schlomo rabinowitz-slutsky for giving us all a bar where we can talk about microformats, vlogs, podcasts, mogs, blogs, moblogs, world of warcraft - and feel sexy all at the same time.

technorati tags: , , , , , ,

3 comments:

crazywanda said...

i'm set free to fiiiiiiind a new illuuuuuuusion

schlomo rabinowitz said...

Aww, I wish I knew about this, I would have bought you folks a round of drinks... because nothing is more sexy than drunk women talking about tech:)

I hope it was fun!

minibüs kiralama said...

Thank you very much for writing, I wish success