Monday, November 14, 2005

Ontario. California.

Not sure how i feel about this new template on my blog without photos, it's awfully white, but who has the time or gumption to post a photo of ontario. I've seen enough blackmail material on flickr to satisfy me for at least 2 weeks.

Ontario, CA is almost as big a shithole as Los Angeles, except without the VIP lines or even the bars. which makes it worse. I have no idea why there's an airport in Ontario, but it makes an ok place for a conference in that the attendees are forced to communicate with one another lest they forget they are there for a reason. Sure, SXSW is the best conference (in the USA) ever, but that's Austin. Ontario made a good home for the podcast and mobile media communities.

Between the all night train (it reminded me of South Carolina, where a train passed by my dorm every night at all hours) and the lion head of adam-douchebag-curry it was a weekend i'll not soon brush off.

Met some great people and reached some fine-ass semi-conclusive philosophical opinions about podcasting and digital media in general. Got lots on my mind regarding the topic. But after getting a shitload of free griffin gear, i think i may record my thoughts and post them quite soon....

next year in jerusalem. or ontario. either or.

well, shoot, ok here's one pic. well, two. me w/ CC Chapman of Accident Hash podcast i'll make it even harder, you have to copy and paste the url. you must work for the love. work for it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cc_chapman/62821956/in/set-1337822/

update: that was really lazy to just put the url up like that. this i do know.

corey and marisol: http://www.flickr.com/photos/madpod/63191339/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eek? What's that all about? *grin*