Friday, August 19, 2005

One Ring To Rule Them All

Surely i was lost. And like E.T. and elliott, at the same time, i also lost my grandma's ring (which hangs upon my grandpa's chain and now around my neck) I knew it wasn't gone forever, it was a mysterious disappearance and i knew intuitively that we would meet again.

So it came that last night I finally slept for over 5 hours, without waking up. After more galactica on my iBook (best sci fi show, really) I hit the books, the peppermint tea, the journal, the temple of my soul, the core within. In other words, i went deep within and spent some time inside myself, away from work. and went to bed with a smile ....and my dog slept like a little peanut, all curled up next to me. I have no other needs. All other needs are an illusion.
Sat with my dog and remembered when we backpacked around San Luis Valley, and when fletch-my-dog got up to get a drink.....My Grandma's Ring & Grandpa's Chain were under his paw.

Was Lost/ Now Found
Let's Review. I had flipped over my bed, basically dismantled the room where i thought the ring might be, for about 4 days. It was not there. It simply was not there. And then it was. When i finally woke up.

Why do we fall? so we can learn to get back up.

No comments: